Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
- Loan forgiveness up to $10,000
- RN to BSN tuition assistance up to $10,000
- $1.00 BSN pay
- $1.00 Certification pay
- Up to $5,000 STAR Clinical ladder bonus per year
- Preceptor pay for your time supporting new staff
- Shared Governance Council
The post-anesthesia care unit nurse (PACU nurse) provides care for post-operative patients of all ages recovering from anesthesia, including general, regional, and local. The PACU nurse evaluates plans, implements, and documents nursing care, assessment for pain, maintains hemodynamic and neurological stability, and maintains a patent airway. Due to the possibility of rapid changes in a patient’s physiological condition, PACU RNs are required to administer diligent care via monitoring, assessment, intervention, and continuous reassessment.
Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Preferred: Previous nursing experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrate effective leadership abilities
Exhibits valuable time management skills
Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
Required: MO RN license
Required: BLS must be obtained within 90 days
ACLS must be obtained within one year of hire
PALS must be obtained within one year of hire