***Candidates may be eligible for up to a $1,000 sign on bonus***
Benefits at CoxHealth!
Retirement with employer match
Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
Onsite fitness facilities
Pharmacy delivery to your unit
On-site Employee Health services
1906 Employee Store
20% tuition discount on most classes at CoxCollege
$1000 sign on Bonus for LPN/CMA/RMA’s
- Job Summary
- Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of provider. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments & maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, and drawing blood.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Completion of a formal Medical Assistant Training program that included a clinical externship and pharmacology class, or graduated with an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Diploma.
- Required: None
- Preferred: Previous experience in health care setting, particularly in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Carry out delegated tasks as directed by supervisors or with provider oversite.
- Proficient Computer skills
- Required: Certification from a program recognized by CoxHealth - CMA (AAMA – American Association of Medical Assistants) OR RMA (AMT – American Medical Technologist) OR NCMA (NCCT - National Center for Competency Testing), CCMA (NHA - National Healthcareer Association), NRCMA (NAHP- National Association for Health Professionals ), OR LPN.
- Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within 90 days of hire.