We will be holding on the spot interviews for Nurse Assistants at our upcoming Hiring Event at the Meyer Center on Thursday, June 17th: 2 pm- 6 pm. Hope to see you there!
Eligible to receive $500 Sign-on Bonus
Nurse Assistant/Certified Nurse Assistant
- Job Summary
- Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties such as take vitals, bathe, dress, move patients, change linens and other duties as assigned. Obtains information on patient condition as requested by the nursing staff, and reports any changes in patient condition.
- Job Requirements
Preferred: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 months’ experience as a nursing assistant, EMT, or Surgical Technologist in the past 3 years OR
- Completed an Unlicensed Assistive Personnel Program within the past 3 years OR
- Completed the “fundamentals of nursing” course with clinical in an accredited nursing program or practical nursing education program OR
- Must have Missouri CNA License OR
- Must have MO CNA Appendix AND MO CNA license must be obtained within 120 days of hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- BLS must be obtained within 90 days
- Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount